The Mirror Man http://www.jondayblog.wordpress.com has nominated this blog for the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’. I am very grateful to him and would love to nominate his blog as well, if someone else had not already done so. The award has conditions attached, which are: I must thank the proposer of course; I must write seven random facts about myself; and I must nominate up to 15 other blogs for the award.
So here are some facts:
1. I am a composer, singer/songwriter, poet, writer (isn’t everybody?), and musician. I play many instruments, but mainly guitar and cello.
2. I practice mindfulness and meditation.
3. I am a pacifist.
4. I am a vegetarian.
5. I spent many years travelling around Europe living off street music.
6. I live in a tenant-run housing co-operative.
7. My drug of choice is tea. I love tea and of course the Japanese tea ceremony, which is a Haiku in itself. I have received a bowl of matcha in a ceremony in Japan, written several poems, quite a few Haiku and even a philosophical tale based around the subject of tea!
My nominations are: